Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Jobs Notification: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications for the post of Assistant Electrical Inspectors and Inspector of Boilers. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 January 2019.
Notification No.: 16/ 2018 & 17/2018
- Opening Date of Application for Assistant Electrical Inspector Post: 03 January 2019
- Opening Date of Application for Inspector of Boiler: 4 January 2019
- Last Date of Application: 25 January 2019
APPSC, Vijayawada Vacancy Details
- Assistant Electrical Inspectors in A.P. Electrical Inspectorate Service-3 Posts
- Inspector of Boilers-03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Electrical Inspectors and Inspector Posts
- Assistant Electrical Inspector- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or a provincial Act or any Institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification.
- Inspector of Boilers-Candidates must possess a Degree in Mechanical or Production or Power Plant or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent and two years experience in the concerned subject.
Age Limit– 18-42 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the APPSC’s Website http://psc.ap.gov.in. The last date of receipt of application is 25 January 2019.
Application Fees for Assistant Electrical Inspectors Posts Job
- Gen: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/ OBC: Rs.120/-