Armoured Static Workshop EME invited applications for recruitment of various Group “C” posts on direct recruitment basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 8 March 2014
- Last Date of Application Forms: 23 March 2014 (within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Telecom Mechanic (HS-II): 1
- Armt Mech (HS-II): 1
- ELECT (HS-II): 1
- VM/AFV (HS-II): 1
- Tradesman Mate: 2
- Cook: 1
- MTS (Gardner): 1
- MTS (Safaiwala): 1
- LDC: 1
- 10. CMD(OG): 1
- 11. Washerman: 1
- 12. Fireman: 8
Total no. of Posts: 20 Posts
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 25 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- For the Posts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5: 12th passed or its equivalent with a certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or equivalent in the appropriate field or grade OR BSc or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics OR Armd Forces Personnel or Ex-servicemen in the appropriate trade and grade-I at minimum.
- Tradesman Mate: 10th passed or its equivalent.
- Cook: 10th passed or its equivalent and must have knowledge of Indian cooking and proficiency in trade.
- MTS (Gardner): 10th passed or its equivalent and 6 month’s experience in the trade from recognized institute.
- MTS (Safaiwala): 10th passed or its equivalent and 6 month’s experience in the trade from recognized institute.
- LDC: 12th passed or its equivalent with English typing @35 w.p.m. on computer OR Hindi Typing @30 w.p.m. on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on average of 5 key depression for each word.
- CMD (OG): Must possess the civilian driving licence for heavy vehicles and have two year experience of driving such vehicles.
- Washerman: 10th passed or its equivalent and 6 month’s experience in the trade from recognized institute.
- Fireman: 10th passed or its equivalent and must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Armoured Static Workshop EME, PO- Bhingar, Taluka and District Ahmednagar-414002 (Maharashtra State) within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of ---------------” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.