Assam Agricultural University JRF Jobs Notification: Assam Agricultural University (AAU) has announced walk-in interview schedule for the recruitment to the 10 posts of Junior Research Fellow. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 03 January to 10 January 2019.
- Date for Walk-in interview: 03 January to 10 January 2019
Assam Agricultural University Vacancy Details
Junior Research Fellow: 10 Posts
Disciplines wise posts
- JRF Biofertilizer: 01
- JRF Biopesticides: 01
- JRF Seed Production): 01
- JRF Floriculture); 01
- JRF THT: 01
- JRF Bakery & Confectionery: 01
- JRF Poultry Husbandry & Technology: 01
- JRF Pig Husbandry & Pork Processing: 01
- JRF Fisheries: 01
- JRF IT: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow Posts
- JRF Biofertilizer: M.Sc.(Agri.) in Soil Science/M.Sc. in Microbiology and experience in Soil microbiology
- JRF Biopesticides: M.Sc.(Agri.) in Plant Pathology
- JRF Seed Production): M.Sc.(Agri.) in Seed science/ Plant Breeding and Genetics
- JRF Floriculture); M.Sc.(Agri.) in Horticulture, preference in floriculture
- JRF THT: M.Sc.(Agri.) in Tea Husbandry & Technology
- JRF Bakery & Confectionery: M.Sc.(Com. Sc.) in Food & Nutrition
- JRF Poultry Husbandry & Technology: M.V. Sc. preferably in Poultry Science
- JRF Pig Husbandry & Pork Processing: M.V. Sc.
- JRF Fisheries: M.F. Sc.
- JRF IT: MCA/BCA/MBA with experience in networking
Emolument (Fixed) per month
Rs. 28,000.00 per Month
How to Apply
Candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview from 03 January to 10 January 2019 as the schedule, timing and venue for various disciplines displayed on the official notification.