Assam Petrochemicals Ltd Jobs Notification: Assam Petrochemicals Ltd has invited applications for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 7 May 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 17 April 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 7 May 2018
Assam Petrochemicals Ltd. Vacancy Details
- Graduate Engineer Trainee– 45 Posts
- Management Trainee (Safety) – 2 Posts
- Management Trainee (HR)- 5 Posts
- Management Trainee (Marketing) – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Engineer Trainee and Other Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee– B.E. / B.Tech. (Chemical / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical / Civil) or equivalent qualification from an Engineering College of repute.
- Management Trainee (Safety) – B.Sc with Diploma in Industrial Safety or B.E. / B.Tech (Environment Engg.) from an Engineering College / Institute of repute.
- Management Trainee (HR)- MBA / MSW with specialization in Personnel management or MPM or M.A in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or MA in Personnel Management from College / Institute of repute.
- Management Trainee (Marketing) – Full time M.B.A (Marketing) or post graduate qualification in Management with specialization in Marketing from a College / Institute of repute.
Age Limit – 30 years
How to Apply for Assam Petrochemicals Ltd. Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the General Manager (HR) Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin- 786 623 (Assam) on or before 7 May 2018.
Application Fee for Graduate Engineer Trainee and Other Posts
- General: Rs. 300/-
- ST/SC/OBC/MOBC Category – Rs. 150/-
- For candidates having BPL Card – Nil