Assam Police has invited applications for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Police (Communication) in Assam Police Radio Organisation. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website from 01 February 2019 to 28 February 2019.
Notification Number - SLPRB/REC/SI(C)/APRO/2018/63
- Starting Date of Online Application - 01 February 2019
- Last Date of Application - 28 February 2019
Assam Police Vacancy Details
Sub-Inspector of Police (Communication) – 68 Posts
- Male – 49
- Female - 19
Eligibility Criteria for Sub Inspector Posts
- B.Sc. (Electronics Science/ IT/ Computer Science) (10+2+3 duration) or
- 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years work experience in the field of Electronics, Telecom, IT or allied environment or
- 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent and 2 years additional course/courses in Telecommunication /IT /Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.
24 to 20 Years
How to Apply for Assam Police Sub Inspector Posts Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format through the Assam Police website (the direct link is given below). The last date for submitting online applications is 28 February 2019.