Assam PSC Jobs Notification: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited applications for the post of Computer Operator and Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadre. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 March 2019.
Notification No.: 186PSC/DR-5/1/2017-2018
- Last Date of Application: 06 March 2019
Assam Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Computer Operator (Typist)-17 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer & Allied cadres-73 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Computer Operator and CDPO Posts
- Computer Operator (Typist) - Higher Secondary/Class-XII passed from the Govt. recognized Board/Council and should have certificate in computer proficiency, from a Govt. Of Assam recognized institution.
- Child Development Project Officer & Allied cadres- Graduate in Arts, Science and Commerce from a recognized University.
Age Limit for Computer Operator and CDPO Posts
- Computer Operator (Typist) – 21 to 44 years
- Child Development Project Officer & allied cadres - 21 years of age and not more than 38 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with other necessary documents to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022. The last date of receipt of application is 06 March 2019.
Application Fees for Computer Operator and CDPO Posts
- Gen: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST& OBC: Rs.150/-