Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Jobs Notification: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 February 2019.
Notification No.: 174PSC/DR-5/1/2017-2018
• Last Date of Application: 08 February 2019
Assam PSC Vacancy Details
• Assistant Engineer (Civil)-11 Posts
• Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)-07 Posts
• Assistant Engineer (Electrical)-03 Posts
• Assistant Engineer (Chemical)-03 Posts
• Agricultural Development Officer under Agriculture Department-115 Posts
• Research Assistant-09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer and Other Posts
• Assistant Engineer- A degree in respective disciplines of Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by Govt. or AMIE(Part A & B Passed).
• Agricultural Development Officer under Agriculture Department- A candidate must pass B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc. (Agriculture) from a recognized University and also recognized by the Govt. of Assam.
• Research Assistant in the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam under Urban Development Department- Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with Economics/Geography/Sociology/Statistics/Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Age Limit for Assistant Engineer and Other Job – 21 years - 38 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022. The Last date of receipt of application is 08 February 2019.
Application Fees for Assistant Engineer and Other Job
• Gen: Rs.250/-
• SC/ST/ OBC: Rs.150/-