Veterinary Officer vacancies
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Jobs Notification: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invited applications for the post of Veterinary Officer and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 March 2018.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 19 March 2018
Assam Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Fishery Development Officer – 47 Posts
- Medical Inspector of Factories – 1 Post
- Director of Economics and Statistics - 1 Post
- Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer – 113 Posts
- Lecturer – 7 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Veterinary Officer & Other Posts
- Fishery Development Officer – B.F.Sc Degree from any College/University recognized by the I.C.A.R or D.F.Sc or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E. Mumbai or any other Institute of the I.C.A.R.
- Medical Inspector of Factories – Degree or Diploma equivalent to a Degree of a recognized University in any branch of Medicine.
- Director of Economics and Statistics - Atleast 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics from a recognized University or its equivalent. Or Degree of a recognized University with Mathematics, Statistics, Economics as subject and a Diploma recognized by Govt. obtained after atleast 2(two) years Post Graduate training in Statistics.
- Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer – Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from any recognized University.
- Lecturer – Bachelor Degree from a University recognized by UGC; 3(Three) years diploma in concerned subject with minimum 55% marks from an institute under State/Central Government and approved by AICTE.
Age Limit for Veterinary Officer & Other Posts
- Fishery Development Officer, Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer, Lecturer– 21 years to 43 years
- Medical Inspector of Factories – must not be below 23 years and above 43 years
- Director of Economics and Statistics - Not less than 35 years or more than 45 year
Selection Process for Veterinary Officer & Other Posts
The short listing of candidates can be on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement or by holding Screening test. It will depend on the numbers of applications received by the commission.
Also Visit:GK for State PCS
How to Apply for Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 19 March 2018.
Application Fee for Veterinary Officer & Other Posts
- General: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/-
- Candidates having BPL Certificate: Nil