Assistant Manager Job Opening in Shipping Corporation of India Limited
Shipping Corporation of India Limited invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager. Click to get relevant details.
Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCI) is one of the topmost shipping companies of the nation. SCI announced recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager on probation period of one year for which applications are invited from the eligible aspirants.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Probation Period: 1 year
- Last date for submission of online application forms and copies of caste certificates offline: 9 March 2013
- Admit cards will be available for download: 16 March 2013 to 23 March 2013
- Date of Written examination: 24 March 2013
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must be two years full time Post Graduate Degree holder (or equivalent Diploma holder) in Management/Business Administration
- Age Limit: The age of the general applicants should not exceed 27 years as on 31 January 2013. However, 5 years of age relaxation has been provided to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC applicants. Besides these, PWD candidates have been given 5 years of age relaxation.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
General and OBC candidates will be required to pay Rs 550 towards the registration fee. The fee payment should be made at the branch of State Bank of India by filling up the challan available at the website of SCI.
How to Apply
- Aspirants must apply online through the website of the company www.shipindia.com.
- Candidates are required to download the challan from the website and make payment at SBI.
- Applicants must fill in the required information and payment details on the application form
- Candidates will get a confirmation on the email id provided by them in the application form.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) and PWD categories must send a copy of the Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate (as applicable) along with a copy of e-mail received for confirmation to the following address by ordinary post so as to reach on or before the deadline:
P O Box 2091
Applicants who fulfil eligibility criteria will be called to appear in written examination to be held at Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru and Kolakata. Those who qualify the written test will then be called for Personal Interview/ Group Discussion for final selection to be conducted at Mumbai.
Aspirants should also Read