Ayush Ministry Recruitment 2019: The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), an autonomous Body of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India has invited applications for Group C Clerk Posts. A total of 66 vacancies are available for the post of Upper Division Clerk and Lower Division Clerk.
Candidates can apply online for Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2019. Ayush Ministry Clerk Applications has been already started on CCRAS official website. The last date for submitting online application is 19 December 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for CCRAS LDC posts should be 12th passed while for UDC posts candidates must have a graduate degree. More details on CCRAS Recruitment 2019 is given below:
Ayush Ministry Clerk Notification Details
Notification Number - 2-4/2018
Ayush Ministry Clerk Important Date
Last Date of Application - 19 December 2019
Ayush Ministry Clerk Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 66
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C)– 52 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (Group C) – 14 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (Group C) – Pay Matrix Level-4 (VIth CPC-PB-2 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 2400)
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – Pay Matrix Level-2 (VIth CPC-PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 1900)
Eligibility Criteria for Ayush Ministry Clerk
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- LDC – 12th class passed from a recognized Board or University or equivalent with a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- UDC – Degree of a recognized University.
18 to 27 years
Selection Criteria for Ayush Ministry Clerk
The selection for UDC Posts will be made through a written examination and for LDC Posts will be made through a written examination and Typing Test.
How to Apply for Ayush Ministry Clerk Jobs
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2019 through the online mode on or before 19 December 2019.
Ayush Ministry Clerk Application Fee:
- General/OBC- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Women Candidates and Ex-servicemen - No Fee