Bank of Baroda Jobs Notification: Bank of Baroda has invited applications for Specialist Human Resources. Interested candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 6 August 2018.
- Opening date for submission of application: 16 July 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 6 August 2018
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details
- Assistant Vice President - 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Human Resource Posts
- Assistant Vice President (Freight Services and Shipping, Oil/Petroleum/Natural Gas, Smart Cities and Urban Development/Air lines Aviation) – MBA from a premier business school.
- Assistant Vice President (Project Manager-GeM/e-NAM) – B.Tech. (IT) with MBA (Finance) from a premier business school.
- Assistant Vice President (In-Land Waterways) – AMIE from Institution of Engineers; Degree in Civil Marine /Mechanical/Naval/Architecture from a recognized university/institute with MBA.
Age Limit – 30 to 42 years (age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Process for Specialist Human Resource Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview/Group Interview.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 6 August 2018. A candidate can apply for only one post under this project. The application process will be completed after depositing the online application fee before the last date. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Specialist Human Resource Posts
- General and OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST, PWD – Rs. 100/-