BARC Hospital invited application for recruitment to the post of Resident Medical Officer. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 08 August 2017.
- Date for Walk-in-Interview – 08 August 2017
BARC Hospital Vacancy Details
- Anesthesia - 02 Posts
- Medicine – 06 Posts
- Ophthalmology– 01 Post
- Paediatric – 02 Posts
- Radiology – 01 Post
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Radiology) – 01 Post
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Surgery) – 01 Post
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Pathology) – 01 Post
- Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Med.) – 01 Post
- Resident Medical Officer (Casualty/Disp.) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Resident Medical Officer & Other Posts
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer (Anesthesia, Medicine, Opthalmology, Paediatric, Radiology) - MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the concerned specialty.
- Jr. Resident Doctor - MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution.
- Sr. Resident Doctor – MBBS degree from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized by Medical Council of India or MBBS degree along with one year experience as Junior Resident Doctor Preferably in the requisite discipline.
- Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Med./Casualty/Disp.)- MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution.
Age Limit – up to 40 years
How to apply for BARC Hospital, Resident Medical Officer & Other Posts
Interested candidates may attend the interview on 8 August 2017 along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates at 1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094.
Scroll Down for More Jobs