BARC Jobs Notification: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainees, Sub Officer/B and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 September 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 12 September 2018
BARC Vacancy Details
- Stipendiary Trainees:78 Posts
- Technician/B - Boiler Attendant: 3 Posts
- Sub Officer/B: 1 Post
- Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman/A: 3 Posts
- Driver Ordinary Grade: 3 Posts
- Security Guard: 9 Posts
- Pharmacist/B: 1 Post
- Steno Grade – III: 1 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stipendiary Trainees, Sub Officer/B and Other Posts
- Stipendiary Trainees: B. Sc. /Diploma in the concerned subject.
- Technician/B: Boiler Attendant: SSC + Valid II Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate
- Sub Officer/B: Xth Standard, SSC Pass or equivalent, plus Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre.
- Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman/A: HSC, 10+2, Science with Chemistry or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centres.
- Driver Ordinary Grade: Xth Standard - SSC Pass or equivalent; Possession of a valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles.
- Security Guard: Xth Standard - SSC Pass or equivalent.
- Pharmacist/B: HSC, 10+2, + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
- Steno Grade – III: Matriculation or equivalent with 50% marks; A speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography.
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
How to apply for BARC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 12 September 2018. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted online for each post.
Application Fee for Stipendiary Trainees, Sub Officer/B and Other Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee – Rs. 150/-
- Sub Officer/B- Rs. 100/-
BARC Recruitment 2018, 2 Vacancies for CSSD Technician Post
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invited applications for recruitment to the post of CSSD Technician on Adhoc basis. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 3 May 2018.
Date of Interview: 3 May 2018
BARC Vacancy Details:
- Name of the post: CSSD Technician
- No. of the post: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for CSSD Technician post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidates should be 12th passed with Science subject and 3 months Experience or Training in Central Sterile Supply Department/Operation Theater.
Age Limit for CSSD Technician post: Not exceeding 50 years
Selection Process for CSSD Technician post:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for CSSD Technician post:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with original certificates of educational qualification & experience (SLC, SSC, HSC, Passing, Marksheets, Training/Experience etc.), one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph on 3 May 2018 at 1400 hrs at Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400094.