Bargarh District Court Jobs 2019: Collector & District Legal Serivices, Bargarh, Orissa invited applications for recruitment of Para-legal Volunteers Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 30 August 2019.
Last Date of Application: 30 August 2019
Bargarh District Court Vacancy Details
Para-legal Volunteers - 100 Posts
Rs. 500/- per day
Eligibility Criteria for Para-legal Volunteers Posts
- Teachers (including retired teachers)
- Retired Government Servants and senior citizens.
- Anganwadi Workers.
- Doctor / Physician.
- MSW Students and Teachers.
- Students and Law Students (till they enroll as lawyer).
- Members of Non-political, Services oriented Non-Governmental Organizations and Clubs.
- Members of Women Neighborhood Groups, Maithri Sanghams and other Self
- Help Group including of marginalized / vulnerable group.
- Educated prisoners with good behavior, serving long term sentence in prison.
- Any other persons whom the District Legal Services Authority deems fit to be identified as Para-Legal Volunteers.
Selection Process for Para-legal Volunteers Posts
The Para-Legal Volunteers in the District Legal Services Authority will be selected by the State Legal Services Authority, Odisha on the recommendation of the Selection committee of DLSAs.
How to Apply for Bargarh District Court Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format and send the application to ‘the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Civil Courts Premises, Bargarh latest by 30 August 2019.