Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati (Tata Memorial Centre) invited online applications for the post of LDC, Steno, Assistant Professor and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 19 October 2018.
Advertisement No. - TMC/GUWAHATI/AD-123 /2018 and TMC/GUWAHATI/AD-122 /2018
- Last Date for Online Application - 19 October 2018
- Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Online Application - 26 October 2018
BBCI, TATA Memorial Centre Vacancy Details
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent – 1 Post
- Nurse ‘A’ – 14 Posts
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’(Radiation Oncology) – 2 Posts
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Radio-diagnosis) – 1 Post
- Assistant Medical Social Worker– 1 Post
- Assistant Dietician– 1 Post
- Technician ‘C’ (Dental & Prosthetics Surgery) – 1 Post
- Technician ‘C’ (OT)5 Posts
- Technician ‘C’ (ICU)– 1 Post
- Technician ‘C’ (C.S.S.D.)– 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 4 Posts
- Stenographer – 2 Posts
- Driver – 2 Posts
- Trade Helper – 20Posts
- Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology)
- Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology
- Assistant Professor (Radiation Oncology)
- Senior Resident (Radiation Oncology)
- Assistant Professor (Transfusion Medicine)
- Assistant Professor (Radiodiagnosis)
- Assistant Professor (Anesthesiology).
- Assistant Professor, Nuclear Medicine
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non Teaching Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent - M.Sc. (Nursing) with 3 years’ experience OR B.Sc. (Nursing) with 5 years’ experience out of which minimum 2 years’ experience in Clinical Field. Preference will be given to candidates having administrative experience.
- Nurse ‘A’ - General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital. Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 years. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. Working pattern will be 6 days a week. General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) should be recognized by Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’(Radiation Oncology) - B.Sc. (Physics) with minimum 50% marks and 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology with 01-year experience in modern machines in Department of Radiation Oncology using Linear Accelerators.
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Radio-Diagnosis)- B.Sc. in Radiological Imaging Technology from a recognized University OR B.Sc. in any subject / B. Pharmacy with minimum two years Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology. Candidates should have minimum 01 year Internship / experience from a large hospital with experience in CT and MRI.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)-First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Full Time Course, 3 Years after 10th Std. OR 2 Years after 12th Std.) from State Board of Technical Examination and should have 5 years post qualification experience with an established firm in Maintenance of Electrical installations such as - HT/LT Sub-station and switchgear, ACB, MCCB, Starter, Cubical Panels, DG Set, APFC, PS System, Building wiring/cabling and Fire alarm & Public Address System, etc.
- Assistant Medical Social Worker - Post Graduate Degree in Social Sciences (MSW) from a recognized University with minimum one year experience (after MSW) preferably in the field of Medical Social work.
- Assistant Dietician - M.Sc in Food Science & Nutrition OR M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition with one years’ experience. Preference will be given to Registered Dietician (RD) with experience in Oncology Nutrition.
- Technician ‘C’ (Dental & Prosthetics Surgery)- 10th Std. & Certificate in Dental Hygienic course (2 years) conducted by the Dental Council of India with 01 year experience. Candidate should be registered under Dental Council.
- Technician ‘C’ (OT) - 10+2 Std. (Science) with 1 year Diploma in OT with some experience in ICU/OT as Technician / Respiratory Therapist / Dialysis Technician in a reputed institute.
- Technician ‘C’ (ICU) - 10+2 Std. (Science) with some experience in ICU/OT as Technician / Respiratory Therapist / Dialysis Technician in a reputed institute.
- Technician ‘C’ (C.S.S.D.) - 10 +2 Std. in Science with minimum 50% marks. Minimum 3 years’ experience as Technician in CSSD in a reputed hospital.
- Lower Division Clerk = 10+2 Std. plus computer course of minimum 3 months duration. Preference will be given to graduates. Candidates should have minimum 01 year clerical work experience.
- Stenographer - 10 +2 Std. + Certificate course in Short Hand with speed of 80 w.p.m. and Typewriting @ 40 w.p.m. respectively plus computer course recognized by State Govt. Minimum one year experience as Stenographer in a reputed organization. Preference will be given to Graduates having Diploma in Secretarial Courses.
- Driver - 10 +2 Std. passed with minimum three years’ experience of driving Public Transport. Possession of valid Heavy Driving License and Bus Badge is essential.
- Trade Helper - 10+2 Std. with one year experience in OT / ICU / Diagnostics Lab / Radiology Dept. etc.
- Assistant Professor/Senior Resident - M.Ch./DM/MD/MS in relevant field
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for BBCI, TATA Memorial Centre Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website on or before 19 October 2018upto05:30 PM. The hard copy of online application should be addressed to Dr.Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute, Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati, Assam-781106 latest by 26 October 2018.