BECIL Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for 66 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and Other Posts
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at becil.com. Check details here.
BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the above posts through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application for BECIL Recruitment 2020: 31 January 2020
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer(Ayurveda) – 7 Posts
- Panchakarma Vaidya – 2 Posts
- Assistant Library Officer – 1 Post
- Physiotherapist– 1 Post
- Staff Nurse – 17 Posts
- Dresser – 2 Posts
- Ward Attendant – 13 Posts
- Operation Theatre Nurse – 4 Posts
- Mid Wife – 4 Posts
- Museum Keeper – 1 Post
- Workers – 6 Posts
- Panchakarma Technician – 8 Posts
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Medical Officer(Ayurveda) – Candidate must be holding MD Ayurveda in related subjects.
- Panchakarma Vaidya – Candidate must have MD (Panchakarma) passed from a recognized Ayurvedic University and 3 Years of clinical experience in the relevant subject.
- Assistant Library Officer – Candidate must have M.Lib From a recognized university and 3 Years of experience in a reputed institute.
- Physiotherapist– Candidate should have BPT Degree from recognized University and 3 years of experience in the relevant subject.
- Staff Nurse, Operation Theatre Nurse, Mid Wife– Candidate should have B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized university and 2 years of experience.
- Dresser – Candidate should have 10th pass qualification and one year of experience.
- Ward Attendant – Candidate must be 8th passed with 01-year working experience.
- Museum Keeper – Candidate must have a degree from a recognized University and 3 years of experience required.
- Workers – Candidate must have 12th /IT/D. Pharma (Ayu.) and 2 years of experience in the field.
- Panchakarma Technician – Candidate must be 10th passed from any Govt. recognized board.
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020
Candidates can apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020 by sending applications to the Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P) on or before 31 January 2020.