Bharti College, DU Recruitment 2019
Bharti College, DU Jobs Notification: Bharti College, Delhi University has invited applications for the post of Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 March 2019.
Advertisement No.: BC/NT/2019/1575
- Last Date of Application: 15 March 2019
Bharti College, DU Vacancy Details
- Librarian – 1 Post
- OMSP -1 Post
- Section Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Assistant – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 1 Post
- Semi-Professional – 1 Post
- Assistant – 1 Post
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Assistant – 2 Posts
- MTS – 1 Post
- MTS (Library Attendant)-03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Librarian – Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent.
- OMSP - Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers; Diploma/Certificate of higher or lower grade in English Shorthand and Typewriting of an examination body other than UPSC.
- Section Officer, Senior Assistant – Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent.
- Technical Assistant – Graduate having studied relevant subjects with two years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Semi-Professional – Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks; B.Lib.Sc./B.L.I.Sc. with 50% Marks.
- Assistant – Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline.
How to Apply for Bharti College, DU Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 15 March 2019. Candidates can check the further details in the link given below.
Download Official Notification PDF Here