BHEL Jobs Notification: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Haridwar has invited applications for the post of Trade Apprentice. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 13 January 2019.
10th passed with ITI Certificate holders can apply to the post of Trade Apprentice. The online application for BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019 has been started on the official website of BHEL Haridwar. Candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode only. No any other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates can scroll down to get all the details regarding BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 28 December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 13 January 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 19 January 2019
- Interview List will release on 28 February 2019
- Interview Date: 7 to 16 March 2019
- List of selected candidates will release on 23 March 2019
- Date of Joining: 2 to 16 April 2019
BHEL Haridwar Vacancy Details
- Trade Apprentice – 443 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates from High School with ITI certificate from a recognized NCVT are eligible for the post.
Age Limit – 18 to 27 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for BHEL Haridwar Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode only on or before 13 January 2019. Candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application along with the documents to Deputy General Manager (H.R recruitment), Room No. 29, Human Resource Department, Main Administration Building, BHEL, Ranipur, Haridwar (Uttrakhand) -249403 latest by 19 January 2019.