BHEL Recruitment 2019 Notification: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal is seeking government job for Diploma and Graduate Apprentice Posts. A total of 229 vacancies have been notified out of which 138 vacancies for Graduate Engineers and 91 for Diploma Holders.
Graduates and Diploma Holders can apply to the post of apprentice through the online mode only. The online link for application submission will remain active till 28 January 2019. Interested candidates can go through this article to get all details regarding BHEL Apprentice Posts 2019.
- Opening of lines for online submission of applications: 1 January 2019
- Closing of lines for online submission of applications: 21 January 2019
BHEL Vacancy Details
Total no. of Posts – 229
- Graduate Engg. – 138 Posts
- Diploma Engg. -91 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Graduate Engg. – Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks
- Diploma Engg. -Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Age Limit for Apprentice Posts – 25 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Rate of Stipend for Apprentice Posts
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month
How to apply for BHEL Jobs 2019
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode only. After submission of online application, Candidates are required to send a copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents to Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal - 462022(M.P.) latest by 28 January 2019. The online application can be filled up to 21 January 2019.