BHEL Apprentice Recruitment: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Trichy, invited applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentice Posts. A total of 918 vacancies have been notified for various trades in BHEL Recruitment 2019.
Eligible candidates can apply Online for Trade Apprentice Posts on Apprenticeship. Online Applications are invited through official website www.bheltry.co.in. BHEL Online Application will be start from 05 March and will end on 20 March 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for ITI Apprentice 2019, should be 10th class/High School passed with ITI in relevant discipline from recognized Institute/ University. More details on BHEL Apprentice 2019 is available on the notification link given below.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application - 05 March 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 20 March 2019
- Publication of Shortlisted Candidates List – 23 March 2019
- Expected Certification Verification Period – 26 March 2019
BHEL Vacancy Details
ITI Apprentice – 918 Posts
- Fitter- 330
- Welder (G&E)- 240
- Turner- 25
- Electrician- 75
- Wire man- 20
- Electronic Mechanic- 15
- Instrument Mechanic- 20
- AC & Refrigeration-20
- Diesel Mechanic- 15
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) -15
- Sheet Metal Worker- 15
- Programme System Administration Assistant - 50
- Forger & Heat Treater - 10
- Carpenter- 15
- Plumber- 15
- MLT Pathology– 03
- Plumber -10
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Apprentice
- 10th class/High School
- ITI NCVT Certificate
How to Apply for BHEL ITI Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official from 05 March to 20 March 2019.