Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences Notified Recruitment for 20 Research Associates 2014
Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associates in different advanced research centers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply before 31 January 2014.
Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associates in one of the following advanced research centers of the Department: 1. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai. 2. Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam. 3. Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore. 4. Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC), Kolkata. 5. Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), Mumbai. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 January 2014.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 31 January 2014
Details of Vacancy
·Name of the post: Research Associates
- Total No. of Posts: 20 posts
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 32 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
- For Engineers: PhD degree in Engineering or Master degree in Engineering (M.Tech./ M.E./M.S.) with minimum 2-years R&D experience after obtaining M.Tech./M.E./M.S. degree.
- For Scientists: PhD degree in Science.
- All candidates should provide a list of publications in support of their R&D experience.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- as application processing fee through challan.
Pay Scale: Rs.26,000/- per month & other benefits as per rules.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of qualification, published R&D work and performance in the interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by sending application pro-forma, in excel form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all documents as well as all Annexure in a single PDF/ Word file.
- Candidate should insert one passport size photograph on the top right corner of the application.