Bombay High Court has invited applications for the recruitment of Law Clerk on contract basis on the establishment of the High Court ofBombay and its bench offices at Nagpur and Aurangabad respectively. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 23 January 2019.
Last Date of Application – 23 January 2019 till 5.00 p.m
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details
Law Clerk – 54 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Law Clerk Posts
• Fresh Law Graduates who have passed the final L.L.B. Examination in the first attempt with minimum of 55% marks or Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
• The High Court may consider giving preference to candidates holding a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
• Candidates must have basic knowledge in the use of Computers/Laptop and software relating to case laws
21 to 30 Years
Selection Procedure for Law Clerk Posts
• Eligible Candidates who are recommended by the Principals of the Law Colleges or Presidents of Bar Associations named above, will have to appear for a personal interview at the High Court, Bombay at their own cost on the date and time to be notified
• Selection shall be based on merit. The list of selected candidates shall be subject to the approval of the Honourable the Chief Justice
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " the Registrar (Personnel),High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T.HospitalCompound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai–400 00" latest by 23 January 2019 till 5.00 p.m by Speed Post/R.P.A.D./Hand delivery/Courier.