C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019 for 82 Project Engineer and Other Posts
C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019 for 82 Project Engineer and Other Posts. Interested candidates apply through the offline format on or before 31 October 2019.
C-DAC is a Scientific Society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier Research & Development organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country. C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram is looking for bright & result oriented candidates for various Projects. C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Engineer, Project Assistant and Project Technician. The candidates can apply through the online process from the C-DAC’s website on or before 31 October 2019.
- Closing date for online application: 31 October 2019
C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details:
- Project Engineer: 73 Posts
- Project Assistant: 05 Posts
- Project Technician: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Engineer and Other Jobs:
- Project Engineer: B.E/M.Tech (VLSI & Embedded Systems / Electronics)/ Power Electronics / Power System OR B.E/B.Tech. degree First Division from any recognized Institutions.
- Project Assistant: Diploma in Mechanical /Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering from any recognized Institute.
- Project Technician: Diploma in Electronics / Computer Engineering or ITI Trade certificate in Mechanical degree.
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019:
The Interested candidates can apply online through the CDAC’s official website www.cdac.in and click on the apply button and read all the instructions carefully and proceed further than submit the application form on or before 31 October 2019. Candidates are required to keep a printout copy of online application form for future reference.