Cantonment Board Dalhousie Job Notification 2019; Cantonment Board Dalhousie has invited applications for recruitment to the 16 posts of Junior Clerk, JBT Teacher and other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 11 May 2019.
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 18 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 11 May 2019
Dalhousie Cantonment Board Vacancy Details
- Junior Clerk-01
- Forest Guard-01
- Safaiwala -08
- JBT Teacher-03
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Clerk- Must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education or University. Must possess a minimum speed of 30 wpm in English typewriting or 25 wpm in Hindi typewriting on computer. Must have the knowledge of “MS word and Excel” on computer as prescribed by the Recruiting Authority.
- Forest Guard- Must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education or University.
- Ayah- Middle (8th) standard pass.
- Safaiwala - Middle (8th) standard pass
- Bhisty- Middle (8th) standard pass.
- Mazdoor- Middle (8th) standard pass
- JBT Teacher- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and 2 years Junior Basic Teacher (JBT) / Diploma in Elementary Education(D.EI.Ed.) (by whatever name known) from an Institute affiliated to any state Board of School Education in accordance with the NCTE(Recognition Norms and Procedure )Regulations,2002. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) OR Graduation with at least 50% of marks and Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) who has acquired the qualification of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered as appointment for teacher in class I-V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month bridge course in elementary education recognized by the NCTE within two years of such appointment as primary teacher. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and 2 years Diploma in Education(Special Education) And Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test from (CTET) conducted by Govt. of India or pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test from (TET) conducted by an authority designated by the concerned State Government.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.canttboardrecruit.org on or before 11 May 2019.