CBSE Class 10 Topper’s Answer Sheet for Social Science Paper 2018
In this article students will get to see the answer sheet of CBSE class 10 Social Science topper in class 10 board exam 2018. This answer sheet has been provided by the board itself to present an ideal way to write the board exam.
CBSE Class 10 students will write their Social Science exam tomorrow, 23 March. Besides practicing with study material students must have the right plan to write their exam in perfect manner that will help to fetch maximum marks. Here, we are providing the scanned copy of the answer sheet of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Board Topper 2018. This sheet has been released by CBSE to help students know the exam writing criteria followed by toppers. This answer sheet will showcase the strategy followed by the toppers in attempting the paper correctly to secure full marks.
A few random questions from CBSE class 10 Social Science Question Paper 2018 and their answers by toppers are shown below to give all class 10 students a preview of the criteria to attempt the board exam paper in the best way:
1. Why were merchants from towns in Europe began to move countryside in seventeenth and eighteenth centuries?
13. Explain the three factors that are crucial in deciding the outcome of politics of social divisions.
25. How has foreign trade been integrating markets of different countries? Explain with examples.
Download the complete answer sheet of CBSE class 10 Social Science Topper 2018 along with the question paper for the same from the links given below:
Importance of CBSE Class 10 Toppers’ Answer Sheets
As every student going to appear in CBSE class 10 board exam, would have some common questions in mind as:
- How to write perfect answers in CBSE board exams?
- What is the best way to represent your answers script in board exams?
- How much to write for questions of different weightage?
To all these questions, you can find perfect solutions by going through the CBSE class 10 toppers’ answer sheets. These handwritten answer scripts of CBSE class 10 subject toppers will give you the real idea of attempting the paper in best way and learn the strategy to score high marks as well. Going through the topper’s answer sheet is an excellent practice and would certainly help you improve your presentation skills.
To get more of such useful articles for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam preparations, click on the following links:
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019: Sample Papers and Marking Schemes of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Syllabus of All Subjects for Board Exam 2019
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2018: Question papers and marking scheme of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019: Exam Pattern and Question Paper Design for All Subjects