Find the Solved MCQs Practice Paper for CBSE Class 10th Physics Chapter ‘Light - Reflection and Refraction’. All the questions are framed as per the trend of Semester Assessments. These questions will not only help the students to prepare for exams in a better manner, but will also help them in understanding the depth with which a topic should be studied.
Few sample questions from the Question Paper are given below:
1. A ray of light when strikes a mirror in a direction perpendicular to the plane of the mirror, it gets reflected:
(a) With angle of reflection equal to 90o
(b) Along the same path as that of the incident ray
(c) Along the perpendicular to the incident ray
(d) Along the path parallel to the plane of mirror
2. A plane mirror always forms an image of the same size as that of the object and is:
(a) Virtual, erect and formed behind the mirror
(b) Virtual, erect and formed on the surface of the mirror
(c) Real, erect and formed at the surface of the mirror
(d) Real, erect and formed behind the mirror
3. A Concave mirror is used as a makeup mirror due to its property that it forms an enlarged, virtual and erect image of an object which is placed in front of the mirror and is:
(a) Outside the focal length of the mirror
(b) Within the focal length of the mirror
(c) At infinity
(d) At the centre of curvature of the mirror
4. The phenomenon in which a ray of light striking a surface is sent back into the same medium from where it came, is known as:
(a) Scattering of light
(b) Reflection of light
(c) Refraction of light
(d) Dispersion of light
5. A man standing in front of a special mirror finds his image having a very small face, a fat body and legs of normal size. Then he concluded that the special mirror was a combination of different types of mirrors with its top, middle and bottom parts made of:
(a) Convex, plane and concave mirrors respectively.
(b) Plane, convex and concave mirrors respectively.
(c) Concave, convex and plane mirrors respectively.
(d) Convex, concave and plane mirrors respectively.
|Click Here, To Get the Solved Practice Paper|