Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Jobs Notification: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has invited applications for the post of Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 March 2019.
Advertisement No.: PUNE/Non Tech - Gr B & C/01/2019
- Opening Date of Application: 26 February 2019
- Last Date of Application: 12 March 2019
CDAC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts of Group B & C Non Technical -11 Posts
- Senior Assitant-04 Posts
- Junior Assistant-07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Posts
- Senior Assistant - Graduate with any discipline; One year certificate course in computers; 11 years working experience in relevant field for Graduate and 09 years for post graduate or Graduate with 50/100 wpm typing/shorthand.
- Junior Assistant- Graduate with any discipline; Six months certificate course in computer operations.
Age Limit for Senior Assistant Posts -35 Years
Age Limit for Junior Assistant Posts - 30 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12 March 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.