Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Kalahandi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer on contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 5 December 2017.
Advertisement No.: 3274
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 5 December 2017
CDMO Kalahandi Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer (Specialist): 7 posts
- Medical Officer (SNCU/DEIC): 5 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Medical Officer (Specialist): MBBS with MD in O& G/Paediatrics/Anaesthesia having valid IMC/OMC registration number.
- Medical Officer (SNCU/DEIC): MBBS having valid IMC/OMC registration number.
Not more than 65 years
How to Apply for Chief District Medical Officer Medical Officer Post 2017
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in interview along with application form, original certificates/documents and attested photocopies of the same on 5 December 2017 at 10:30 a.m. in the office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Kalahandi.