Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020: Central University of Punjab has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 26 February 2020.
- Last date for submission of application for Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020: 26 February 2020
Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total no. of Posts – 27 Posts
- Finance Officer – 1 Post
- Controller of Examinations – 1 Post
- Librarian – 1 Post
- Assistant Librarian – 1 Post
- Information Scientist – 1 Post
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Security Officer -1 Post
- Private Secretary – 5 Posts
- Section Officer – 1 Post
- Estate Officer– 1 Post
- Nursing Officer – 1 Post
- Personal Assistant – 3 Posts
- Assistant – 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 1 Post
- Driver – 1 Post
- Cook – 1 Post
- Laboratory Attendant – 2 Posts
- Office Attendant– 1 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff– 1 Post
Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations – Candidate should have Masters Degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent.
- Assistant Librarian – Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% Marks.
- Medical Officer – M.B.B.S. with at least 55% marks from a recognized university
- Security Officer, Section Officer, Estate Officer, Personal Assistant, Assistant –Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Private Secretary – Graduate in any discipline.
- Nursing Officer – Candidate must have done 12th with Science Stream and Bachelors in Nursing. Candidate must also be registered with MCI.
Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations, Librarian – Rs. 144200 Per Month
- Assistant Librarian – Rs. 57700 per month
- Information Scientist, Medical Officer – Rs. 56100 per month
- Security Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Estate Officer, Nursing Officer – Rs. 44900 per month
- Personal Assistant, Assistant – Rs. 35400 per month
- Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Cook – Rs. 19900 per month
- Laboratory Attendant, Office Attendant, Multi Tasking Staff– 18000 per month
Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply for Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 26 February 2020.