CUTN Jobs Notification: Central University of Tamil Nadu has issued notifications for Personal Assistant and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 09 October 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 09 October 2019
Central University of Tamil Nadu Vacancy Details
- Public Relation Officer: 01
- Section Officer: 01
- Assistant: 01
- Personal Assistant: 03
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 01
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Assistant and Other Posts
- Public Relation Officer: Post Graduate degree OR Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication or its equivalent with minimum 55% marks from any recognized University/Institute.
- Section Officer: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized Institute/ University.
- Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized Institute/ University with 02 years of experience as Upper Division Clerk or equivalent in central/state government/PSU and other.
- Personal Assistant: Graduate in any discipline with Proficiency in Stenography in English/Hindi with minimum speed of 100 w.p.m. and Two years experience as Stenographer in Central State Organisations/ University Research Institution or Central/ State autonomous Institution.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): Graduate degree in Computer Science and Technology/Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology OR Master of Science in (Computer Science)/MCA from recognized University/Institute.
Official Notification PDF Download
Application Form PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for Central University of Tamil Nadu Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed format and send their applications to “The Joint Registrar, Establishment Section, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu” before 09 October 2019.