CGHS, Kolkata Recruitment 2019 for Laboratory Technician Posts
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Kolkata has invited applications for the 02 posts of Laboratory Technician. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 March 2019.
Central Government Health Scheme Job Notification: Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Kolkata has invited applications for the 02 posts of Laboratory Technician. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 March 2019.
- Last Date of Application: 08 March 2019
- Last Date for Candidates of Remote areas: 22 March 2019
Central Government Health Scheme Vacancy Details
Laboratory Technician-02 Posts
- Candidates should have 12th class pass with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Diploma in Laboratory Technician from a recognized institute; and
- Two years' experience as Laboratory Technician in recognized Hospital or Laboratory
- Between 18 and 30 years
- Check the notification for details of Age Relaxation for various categories.
Pay Scale :
Level 5- Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- (as per recommendation of 7th CPC).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website www.cghskolkata.nic.in and should be sent by Speed Post/Registered Post to the following address: Additional Director, Central Government Health Scheme, 6-Esplanade East, (Ground Floor), Kolkata – 700069 on or before 08th March, 2019,
(For remote areas-22 March 2019)