Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission invited applications for Civil Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2014 for filling up of the following 53 vacant posts of Class II Gazetted Civil Judges (Entry Level) under Chhattisgarh Lower Judicial Service (Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2006 in the pay scale of Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply before 30 March 2014.
• Opening Dates for Online Registration: 1 March 2014
• Closing Date for Online Submission: 30 March 2014
• Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 22 June 2014
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: Class II Gazetted Civil Judges (Entry Level)
• Number of Posts: 53 Posts
The candidate must have completed the age of 21 years but he/she must not complete 35 years of age as on the 1st day of January 2015.
The candidates must possess Bachelor Degree of Law from a recognized University.
• Unreserved Category, orthopaedically Handicapped & the candidates belonging to other states: Rs.400/-
• Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes Category as notified for the State of Chhattisgarh: Rs.300/-
How to Apply
Applicants are required to click the “Online Application Link” available on the Home Page of website i.e.www.psc.cg.gov.in.
Submission of Application Online shall remain open from 01 March 2014 at 12:00 Noon till 30 March 2014 at 11:59 Midnight. If any candidates want to edit the online application he/she may do this only for one time. Editing for one time can be done from 31 March 2014 at 12:00 Noon till 06 March 2014 up to 11:59 midnight.
The Candidates who have successfully submitted online applications shall only be eligible for appearing in the Online Preliminary Examination. All candidates short listed for main examination have to again apply for main examination. Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary and Main Exam.