The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission notidfied the State Services Exam 2014 popularly called as Chhattisgarh PCS Exam. The Syllabus of the Exam is notified in the notification issued by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
The Syllabus for the Chhattisgarh PCS Prelims Exam 2014 is as follows.
The question paper will be in Hindi and English both. In case of any doubt the Hindi version will prevail.
The paper wise syllabi of the Preliminary Examination is as following Question
Paper 1 General Studies (Questions 100, Marks 200), Time: 2 hours
• (There shall be 50 Questions from Part-’1' & Part-’2' each. Each question will carry 2 marks) 02 marks will be awarded for each right answer and 01 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Marks obtained = 2R - W (where R stands for number of right answers and W stands for number of wrong answers.)
PART- '1'- General Studies: -
1. History of India and Indian National Movement.
2. Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.
3. Constitution of India & Polity.
4. Indian Economy.
5. General Science & Technology.
6. Indian Philosophy, Art, Literature & Culture.
7. Current Affairs & Sports.
PART-'2'- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE OF CHHATTISGARH
1. History of Chhattisgarh, & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in Freedom Movement.
2. Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archeological and Tourist Centers of Chhattisgarh.
3. Literature, Music, Dance, Art and Culture, Idioms and Proverbs, Puzzle/riddle (जनऊला), Singing (हाना) of Chhattisgarh. 4. Tribes, Special Traditions, Teej and Festivals of Chhattisgarh.
5. Economy, Forest and Agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
6. Administrative Structure, Local Government and Panchayatiraj of Chhattisgarh.
7. Industry in Chhattisgarh, Energy, Water and Mineral Resource of Chhattisgarh.
8. Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh.
Question Paper 2
Aptitude Test (Questions 100, Marks 200), Time :2 hours.
02 marks will be awarded for each right answer and 01 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Marks obtained = 2R - W (where R stands for number of right answers and W stands for number of wrong answers.)
1. Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
2. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
3. Decision making and problem solving
4. General mental ability
5. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. -Class X level)
6. Knowledge of Hindi Language (Class X level).
7. Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language.
Knowledge of Hindi Language and Chhattisgarhi Language will be tested in Hindi and Chhattisgarhi Language only, without providing translation.
CGPSC State Service Mains Result 2017 declared, Check List of 880 Qualified Candidates
CG Forest Service Combined Exam 2017 Admit Card Released, Check Interview Schedule & Other Updates
CGPSC Recruitment 2018, Apply for 10 Assistant Director Posts before 24 November
CGPSC Recruitment 2018; Apply for the 10 Posts of Assistant Director