Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture (CITH Srinagar) Job Notification: Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture (CITH Srinagar) has invited applications for the Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional posts. The eligible persons can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 02 December 2019.
- Walk-in-interview: 02 December 2019
Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture (CITH Srinagar) Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post
- Young Professional: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 25 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional Job
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc. in Horticulture/Agriculture/Plant Physiology/Plant Breeding/Plant Pathology/Entomology/Soil Science from recognized university with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor's Degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in basic science with 3 years Bachelor's Degree and 2 years Master's Degree should have NET qualification. Age Limit: maximum 35 years for men and maximum 40 years for women.
- Young Professional: Master's degree in the discipline of plant pathology/Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology. Age Limit: 21 years to Max. 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible persons can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 02 December 2019 at 10:30 am (along with original Photo Identity card) in the chamber of Scientist-in-charge, ICAR- Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture, Regional Station Mukteshawar-263138 (Uttarakhand) along with their application giving complete Resume with photocopies of testimonials and one passport size photograph. Original certificate/marks sheet of class 10th and onwards should be produced for verification. No Travelling Allowance (TA)/ Dearness Allowance (DA) will be paid for attending interview.