Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture (CITH Srinagar) Job Notification: Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture (CITH Srinagar) has invited applications for the Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional posts. The eligible persons can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 02 December 2019.
- Walk-in-interview: 02 December 2019
Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture (CITH Srinagar) Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post
- Young Professional: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 25 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional Job
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc. in Horticulture/Agriculture/Plant Physiology/Plant Breeding/Plant Pathology/Entomology/Soil Science from recognized university with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor's Degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in basic science with 3 years Bachelor's Degree and 2 years Master's Degree should have NET qualification. Age Limit: maximum 35 years for men and maximum 40 years for women.
- Young Professional: Master's degree in the discipline of plant pathology/Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology. Age Limit: 21 years to Max. 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
The eligible persons can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 02 December 2019 at 10:30 am (along with original Photo Identity card) in the chamber of Scientist-in-charge, ICAR- Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture, Regional Station Mukteshawar-263138 (Uttarakhand) along with their application giving complete Resume with photocopies of testimonials and one passport size photograph. Original certificate/marks sheet of class 10th and onwards should be produced for verification. No Travelling Allowance (TA)/ Dearness Allowance (DA) will be paid for attending interview.
University of Delhi Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 39 Teaching (Zakir Husain Delhi College Evening) Posts
University of Delhi Recruitment 2019 for Principal (Zakir Husain Delhi College Evening) Post
Cantonment Board Jalapahar Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for Resident Medical Officer (RMO) Post
Kurukshetra District Court Recruitment 2019 for 05 Stenographer Posts