CMD Kerala Recruitment 2019: Centre for Management Development (CMD), Kerala has released a notification for recruitment to the post of District Coordinator, Project Assistant and Others in Kasaragod, Kannur, Malappuram and Wayanad districts. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 17, 18 and 19 June 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 17, 18 and 19 June 2019
CMD Kerala Vacancy Details
- District Coordinator – 4 Posts
- District Project Assistant – 4 Posts
- Block Coordinator – 35 Posts
- Block Project Assistant – 33 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Coordinator, Project Assistant and Other Posts
- District Coordinator – Graduation in Computer Science or IT.
- District Project Assistant – Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Social Sciences/Nutrition.
- Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant – Graduation in Science/Engineering/ Technology.
Age Limit – 30 years
Pay Scale for District Coordinator, Project Assistant and Other Posts District Coordinator – Rs. 30,000/-
District Project Assistant, Block Project Assistant – Rs. 18,000/- Block Coordinator – Rs. 20,000/-
How to apply for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can attend the Walk-in-test cum Interview for appointment to District and Block level posts of Sampusta Keralam – Kerala State Nutrition Mission Project of Department of Women and Child Development on the scheduled dates.