CMD Kerala Jobs Notification: Centre for Management Development (CMD), Kerala has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Block Coordinator, Block Project Asst and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 October 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 17 October 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 31 October 2018
CMD Kerala Vacancy Details
- Block Coordinator – 36 Posts
- Block Project Assistant – 36 Posts
- District Project Assistant – 4 Posts
- District Coordinator– 4 Posts
- Project Associate – 1 Post
- Accountant– 1 Post
- Consultant (Procurement) – 1 Post
- Consultant (Capacity Building & BCC) – 1 Post
- Consultant (Financial Management) – 1 Post
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation) – 1 Post
- Consultant (Health and Nutrition) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Block Coordinator, Block Project Asst and Other Posts
- Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant – Graduation in Science/Engineering/ Technology.
- District Project Assistant – Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Social Sciences/Nutrition.
- District Coordinator, Project Associate – Graduation in Computer Science or IT.
- Accountant– PG degree in Commerce/Accounting/ CWA-Inter/CA Inter with 55% Marks.
- Consultant (Procurement/ Capacity Building & BCC/ Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation/ Health and Nutrition) – PG Degree in the concerned subject.
- Consultant (Financial Management) – CA/CS/CMA (CWA) or MBA (Finance) from reputed institution.
How to apply for CMD Kerala Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 31 October 2018. Candidates can check the below link of notification for further details.