CMHO Nursing Officer and Other Jobs
Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO), Kabirdham has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer, Staff Nurse and Others. Interested candidates can appear for the walk in interview on 16 May, 23 May, 25 May and 30 May 2018.
- Interview Date: 16 May, 23 May, 25 May and 30 May 2018
CMHO Kabirdham Vacancy Details
- MO-NUHM– 1 Post
- AMO (RBSK) – 6 Posts
- Nursing Officer Female NUHM/NHM- 6 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 1 Post
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- LT (RBSK) – 1 Post
- Feeding Demonstrator Female – 1 Post
- Clinical Psychologist– 1 Post
- Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant /Junior Secretarial Assistant DMHP – 1 Post
- Case Registry Assistant/Secretarial Assistant DMHP – 1 Post
- Ward Orderly DMHP – 1 Post
- Social Worker – 1 Post
- BPM – 1 Post
- BDM – 1 Post
- BAM – 1 Post
- DM – IDSP – 1 Post
- Accountant NUHM – 1 Post
- DEO NUHM/NUHM – 3 Posts
- PADA – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Officer, Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- MO-NUHM– MBBS or equivalent from institution recognized by MCI.
- AMO (RBSK) – BHMS/BAMS/BUMS
- Nursing Officer Female NUHM/NHM- B.Sc. Nursing or GNM Course Passed and Live Registration in Chhattisgarh Nursing Registration Council.
- Staff Nurse – Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration in CG Pharmacy Registration Council.
- Pharmacist – B.Sc. Home Science
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to apply for CMHO Kabirdham Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 16 May, 23 May, 25 May and 30 May 2018 in the office of Chief Medical and Health Officer, Kabirdham, Chhattisgarh along with the documents.