Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) and Member Secretary has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse and Others. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 8 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 8 June 2018
CMOH Nandigram Vacancy Details
- Counselor, ICTC – 1 Post
- Lab Tech, ICTC – 1 Post
- Staff Nurse for UPHC – 4 Posts
- Full Time, MO – 1 Post
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – 1 Post
- District Consultant (Public Health) – 1 Post
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – 1 Post
- Finance cum Logistic Officer – 1 Post
- Lab Technician, NPCDCS – 1 Post
- Dental Assistant – 1 Post
- GDMO – 1 Post
- Specialist, MO – 1 post
- Lab Technician, Blood Bank – 1 Post
- Staff Nurse, NRC – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician, Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- Staff Nurse for UPHC – GNM from an Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council. Candidate should have proficiency in local language.
- Medical Officer- MBBS from recognized Institution with one year compulsory internship. Registered with MCI only.
- Lab Technician, NPCDCS – 10 +2 and DMLT, working experience in a large hospital with minimum 2 years experience.
- Dental Assistant – Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- GDMO – MBBS from a recognized university under MCI.
How to apply for CMOH Nandigram Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the office of the CMOH and Secretary, District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Nandigram Health District, Pin - 721631 on or before 8 June 2018.