Collectorate, Nabarangpur Jobs Notification: Collectorate, Nabarangpur invited applications for the post of Officer in Charge/ Superintendent and House Mother cum Part-time teacher. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 March 2018.
Advertisement No. : 149/PDDUGO/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 03 March 2018
Collectorate, Nabarangpur Vacancy Details
- Officer in Charge/ Superintendent – 01 Post
- House Mother cum Part time teacher- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Officer in Charge and House Mother Posts
How to Become Government School Teacher
- Officer in Charge/ Superintendent – Graduate/Post Graduate in Sociology, Home Science, Psychology / any Social Subject from a recognized University. With minimum two years’ experience in Child development activity & Computer Proficiency (MS office and internet). Should have minimum communication skills and writing skills in both Oriya and English.
- House Mother cum Part-time teacher-Any Graduate with PGDCA from recognized University and familiar with Computer and Internet operating.
How to Apply for the Collectorate, Nabarangpur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Office of the DCPO, Collectorate, Nabarangpur. The Last date of receipt of application is 03 March 2018.