Collectorate of South Goa Jobs Notification: Collectorate of South Goa has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 February 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 11 February 2019
Collectorate of South Goa Vacancy Details
- Junior Stenographer – 15 Posts
- Talathi – 9 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 92 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 31 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Steno, LDC, MTS and Other Posts
- Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk – Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Talathi – Degree of recognized University or equivalent.
- Multi Tasking Staff – Passed Secondary School Certificate Exam from a recognized Board.
Age Limit – Not exceeding 45 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates)
Selection Process for Junior Steno, LDC, MTS and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written and skill test.
How to apply for Collectorate of South Goa Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending applications to the Collector, South Goa District, Matanhy Saldana Administrative Complex, Margo – Goa latest by 11 February 2019.