CPRI Recruitment 2018: Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has invited online applications for the post of Engineering Officer Gr.1, Engineering Assistant Gr. 2, Technician Gr.1, Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant Gr. II and MTS. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 29 October 2018.
Advertisement Number - CPRI/27/2018
- Starting Date of Application – 08 October 2018
- Last Date of Application - 29 October 2018
CPRI Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 34
- Engineering Officer Gr.1 - 12 Posts
- Engineering Assistant Gr. 2 - 4 Posts
- Technician Gr.1 - 7 Posts
- Assistant Gr. II - 7 Posts
- MTS Grade 1 (Watchman) - 3 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Officer, Jr Hindi Translator and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Engineering Officer Gr.1 - BE/B.Tech inElectrical /Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical /Metallurgy / Civil / Chemical Engineering/ Computer Science with 65% marks.
- Engineering Assistant Gr. 2 - First Class 3 year Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering and 5 Years post qualification experience in areas such as Supervision and assisting in Operation and Maintenance, Testing of Electrical Equipment’s.
- Technician Gr.1 - 2 year ITI certificate in Electrician Trade.
- Assistant Gr. II - First Class Degree in Commerce with English typing speed of 30 wpm on computer and 3 years of post-degree experience in areas such as Finance & Accounts, Establishment & Administration, etc.
- MTS Grade 1(Watchman) - Ex-serviceman preferably with 10th Pass.
- Junior Hindi Translator –Master Degree with First Class with Hindi and English as Elective Subjects and 2 years of post-degree experience in Hindi Translation.
- Engineering Officer Gr.1 - 30 Years
- Engineering Assistant Gr. 2 - 35 Years
- Technician Gr.1 - 28 Years
- Assistant Gr. II - 30 Years
- MTS Grade 1(Watchman) - 45Years (50 Years for SC)
- Junior Hindi Translator - 30 Years
Selection Procedure for Engineering Officer, Jr Hindi Translator and Other Posts
Selection Process will be consists of MCQ Test/ Skill Test/ Document Verification Process etc.
How to Apply for CPRI Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through the official website on or before 29 October 2018