Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit has started the online process for University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) for an appointment of Lecturers. Interested candidates can apply on or before 26 March 2018.
- Tentative Date of Single MCQ Examination – 17 June 2018
- Date of Commencement of Online Application – 5 March 2018
- Date of Close of Online Application – 26 March 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Written Request for Change of Examination Centre (Only on Merit Basis) – 19 April 2018
- Tentative Date of Publication of List of Candidates Registered for Test on CSIR, HRDG Website – 18 May 2018
- Issue of E-Admit Card to Registered Candidates- 1st Week of June 2018
Subjects for CSIR-UGC NET 2018
- Chemical Sciences
- Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR UGC NET 2018
Educational Qualification: M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
Age Limit for CSIR UGC NET Test 2018
- For JRF (NET):Maximum 28 years
- For LS (NET): No upper age limit
How to Apply for CSIR-UGC NET 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 26 March 2018. Candidates are advised to keep printout copy of the finally submitted online application.
Application Fee for CSIR-UGC NET 2018
- General- Rs. 1000/-
- OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs. 250/-