CSL Jobs Notification: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 Dec 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 05 Dec 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 20 Dec 2018
CSL Vacancy Details
- Apprentice: 320
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: - Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Trade Apprentices: - Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
- Graduate Apprentices: - Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:- Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
Age Limit: As per Apprenticeship Rules.
How to apply for CSL Apprentice Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode only. The online applications can be filled up to 20 Dec 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.