Central University of Rajasthan (CUR) Recruitment 2019: Central University of Rajasthan invited applications for the post of Non- Teaching Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 April 2019.
Advertisement No. : CURAJ/R/F.107/2019/4955
Last Date of Application: 22 April 2019
Central University of Rajasthan Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
- Deputy Librarian-01 Post
- Information Scientist-01 Post
- Private Secretary-04 Posts
- Section Officer-03 Posts
- Statistical Assistant-01 Post
- Research Officer-01 Post
- Sports Officer-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts Job:
- Deputy Librarian-Master’s Degree in Library Science/InformationScience/ Documentation Science, with at least55% marks.
- Information Scientist- M.E./M.Tech.
- Private Secretary-Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Section Officer-Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/Institute
- Statistical Assistant-Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/Statistics and Informatics/ Statistics andComputers from a recognized University/Institute with at least 55% marks
- Research Officer-Master’s Degree with at least 55% of themarks from a recognized University/
Institute in any area of Sports Science orrelated areas such as Life Science/Psychology/ Food Science/ Nutrition/Physical Sciences/ Yoga/ Physiotherapy
- Sports Officer-M.P.Ed. or Master’s Degree in any area ofSports with at least 55% of the marks from arecognized University/ Institute
How to Apply for the Central University of Rajasthan Jobs 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar (Atten: Recruitment Cell), Central University of Rajasthan, Bandarsindri, NH-8, Kishangarh, District - Ajmer, 305817 (Rajasthan). Last date of receipt of application is 22 April 2019.
Application Fees for Non-Teaching PostsJob
Gen &OBC :Rs.1500