Currency Note Press, Nashik Jobs Notification: Currency Note Press, Nashik has invited applications for the post of Welfare Officer and Supervisor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 January 2019.
Advertisement No.: 01/2018
- Opening Date of Application: 15 December 2018
- Last Date of Application: 14 January 2019
Currency Note Press, Nashik Vacancy Details
- Welfare Officer-01 Post
- Supervisor (Technical Operations- Printing)-20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Welfare Officer and Supervisor Posts
- Welfare Officer- Degree or Diploma course recognized by Maharashtra State, as per Maharashtra Welfare Officers (duties, qualifications and conditions of service) Rules,1966 (enclosed as Annexure –A) and Enrolled in the list maintained by the Director, Industrial Safety & Health, Maharashtra, Mumbai for appointment of Welfare Officer in any Factory and c) Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
- Supervisor (Technical Operations- Printing) - 1st class Diploma in Engineering in the area of Printing Technology or equivalent Diploma in related field from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit for Welfare Officer and Supervisor Posts - 18 years to 30 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Currency Note Press Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 14 January 2019. Candidates can check the official notification link for more details.
Application Fees for Welfare Officer and Supervisor Posts
- Gen & OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/PWD: No Fee