CWC Job Notification: Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Technical Assistant, Management Trainee, Accountants and Translator & Other. Organization has notified 571 vacancies in multiple discipline including Junior Technical Assistant, Hindi Translator, Superintendent, Junior Superintendent and others. The application process will be completely online and candidates will be required to pay application fee through online mode only.
The online application process for Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Recruitment 2019 will be start from 15 February 2019. Candidates can apply through the application link given below. The last date for submitting applications is 16 March 2019.
The candidates applying for the Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Recruitment 2019 should possess essential educational qualifications. The selection for Junior Technical Assistant, Hindi Translator, Superintendent, Junior Superintendent and other posts will be based on Online Written exam followed by Professional Knowledge test (wherever applicable), Interview/document verification/ and Professional Knowledge Test (if needed).
- Opening date for Online Registration : 15 February 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 16 March 2019
- Payment of Application Fees- Online: 15 February -16 March 2019.
CWC Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 571
- Management Trainee (General)-30
- Management Trainee (Technical)-01
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-18
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)-10
- Superintendent (General)-88
- Junior Superintendent-155
- Hindi Translator-03
- Junior Technical Assistant-238
- Management Trainee (General)- Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognised NIL CWC Advt No. CWC/1-Manpower/DR/Rectt/2019-01 (Information Brochure for Online Recruitment 08 th February 2019): Page 5 of 42 University/Institutions
- Management Trainee (Technical)- 1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Microbiology or Bio-Chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/ Institution. Preference will be given to those who also possess Post Graduate Diploma in Warehousing and Cold chain Management/ Quality Management from recognized University/Institution
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- A Degree in Civil Engineering
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)- A Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Accountant- B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years’ experience in Maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial /Departmental Undertakings.
- Superintendent (General)- Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution
- Junior Superintendent- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution
- Hindi Translator- Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the degree level; Or Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as the medium of Instructions and examination with English as a compulsory subject at the degree level; Or Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subject or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognized Diploma/Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Government Offices including Government of India Undertakings.
- Junior Technical Assistant- Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to fill up the Application Form online on the website www.cewacor.nic.in on or before 16 March 2019.