DD News Recruitment 2019: Doordarshan News has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Correspondent, Anchor and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 12 July 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 12 July 2019
DD News Vacancy Details
- Anchor-cum-correspondent – 10 Posts
- Copy Writer – 8 Posts
- Assignment Coordinator – 7 Posts
- Correspondent – 16 Posts
- Guest Coordinator – 4 Posts
- Camera Coordinator – 4 Posts
- Camera Person – 15 Posts
- Broadcast Executive – 10 Posts
- Post Production Assistant – 19 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Anchor, Camera Coordinator and Other Posts
- Anchor-cum-correspondent – Degree from a recognized University/Institute; Degree/PG Diploma in journalism from recognized University.
- Copy Writer – Graduate degree in Mass Communication/ PG diploma in Journalism from recognized University; One year's experience in the field.
- Assignment Coordinator – Graduate degree in Mass Communication/PG diploma in Journalism from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Correspondent – Graduate degree in Mass Communication/PG diploma in Journalism from recognized University/ Institute.
- Guest Coordinator – Graduate from a recognized University/Institute; Diploma in Public Relation/Journalism from recognized University/Institute.
- Camera Coordinator, Camera Person – 10+2 from a recognized Board; Degree/Diploma in Cinematography/ Videography from a recognized University/Institute.
- Broadcast Executive – Professional Degree/Diploma in Radio/TV Production form a recognized University.
- Post Production Assistant – Graduate from any recognized University/institute; Professional Diploma in Film and Video Editing.
How to apply for DD News Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Deputy Director (HR), Room No. 413, 41 h Floor, DD News, Doordarshan Bhawan, Tower-B, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi- 110001 latest by 12 July 2019.