Delhi Metro Recruitment 2019: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) will start the online applications for 1492 regular and contractual Executive and Non-Executive Posts from tomorrow. i.e. 14 December 2019. However, there is no official confirmation on the official website of DMRC but it is expected that the corporation will release the advertisement in this week employment newspaper dated 14 to 20 December 2019.
According to the reports, the online applications will be filled up 14 December to 13 January 2020 at the official website of DMRC.i.e.delhimetrorail.com. This will be a huge opportunity for the candidates possessing the degree/diploma/post graduation degree and so on.
How to apply for Delhi Metro Recruitment 2019 1492 Vacancies
- The candidate will have to visit the official website of DMRC and navigate the link of Delhi Metro Recruitment 2019 for Executive and Non-Executive Cadre Posts flashing on the homepage.
- It will redirect you to the login page of the online application.
- Candidates will have to enter the personal details. i.e. Name, Fathers Name, DOB, Previous Qualification, Experience etc. on the login page.
- Then, the candidate will have to upload the Image and signature and then the review the application form before submitting.
- After that candidates can click on the submit button.
- Then it will redirect you to the online application fee page.
- Candidates belonging to the unreserved category (UR, EWS, OBC) will have to pay Rs. 500/- while the candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC, ST, PWBD) will have to pay Rs. 250/-.
- After submitting the online application, candidates are advised to download and save the application form for future reference.
Aspirants are advised to keep checking the official website of DMRC (Delhi Metro) for latest updates. Candidates will be able to apply online directly from this article once the online application link is activated on dmrc.gov.in.