Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) invited applications for Recruitment of various jobs 2013 on Regular appointment and Contract appointment. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 October 2013. DSCI is a dedicated, autonomous institution under the Government of NCT of Delhi established under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. The aim of this institution is to provide comprehensive and integrated facilities for treatment of cancer with latest technology and equipments with motto of “providing care as per convenience of the patients”.
• Opening Date for Application form: 5 October 2013
• Closing Date for Application form for Regular Appointments: 31 October 2013 (15 November 2013 for NRI Candidates)
• Closing Date for Application form for Contract Appointment: 15 October 2013
1. Assistant Professors: 13 Posts
2. Senior Residents: 29 Posts
3. Senior Lab Technicians: 2 Posts
4. System Analyst / Programmer: 1 Post
5. Finance Executives / Asstt Account Officers: 2 Posts
6. Senior Nursing Officers: 9 Posts
7. Nursing Officers: 24 Posts
8. Asstt Engineer (Civil): 1 Post
9. Asstt Engineer (Electrical): 1 Post
10. Medical Physicists: 2 Posts
11. Radiotherapy Technologists: 10 Posts
12. Junior Pharmacy Executives: 10 Posts
Total Number of Post: 104 Posts
• Regular appointment: Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category must pay the fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.125/- in case of SC/ST category candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Delhi State Cancer Institute, payable at Delhi.
• Contract appointment: Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category must pay the fee of Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- in case of SC/ST category candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Delhi State Cancer Institute, payable at Delhi.
• Assistant Professors: Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.8000/-
• Senior Residents: Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-
• Senior Lab Technicians: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
• System Analyst / Programmer: Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-
• Finance Executives / Asstt Account Officers: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
• Senior Nursing Officers: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-
• Nursing Officers: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
• Asstt Engineer (Civil): Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
• Asstt Engineer (Electrical): Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
• Medical Physicists: Rs.39900/-
• Radiotherapy Technologists: Rs.23085/-
• Junior Pharmacy Executives: Rs.21584/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test/personal interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as available in the website.
• The application complete in all respects along with attested photocopy of all relevant documents and Demand Draft should be sent to the Office of the Institute before 31 October 2013 for Regular appointment and 15 October 2013 for Contract appointment.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
IIM Jammu Recruitment 2018, 15 Vacancies for Office Assistant and other Posts
Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2018, Apply for 46 Manager, Senior Officer and Other Posts
GBPNIHED Recruitment 2018 for 4 Research Associate, Project Assistant and Field Assistant Post
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 66 Project Officer, Junior Project Officer Posts