DGQA Controllerate of Quality Assurance Recruitment 2019: Directorate General of Quality Assurance, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Military Explosive), Ministry of Defence (DGQA), Pune has invited applications for post of LDF for meritorious sportspersons candidates. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (25 May 2019).
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (25 May 2019)
Ministry of Defence (DGQA) Vacancy Details
1. Lower Division Clerk-02
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should have 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University.
- Skill Test norms on computer: English typing @ 35 words per minute; or Hindi @ 30 words per minute (Time allowed -10 Minutes) (35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi correspond to 10,500 key depression per hour/ 9000 key depression per hour on an average of 5 key for each word)
- Desirable: Basic Knowledge in Computer
- Criteria for Meritorious Sportsmen: Name of the Sports considered for recruitment for meritorious sportsperson will be restricted to any of these games only.
- (1) Volleyball (2) Kabaddi (3) Football
- Please visit the notification for details of the criteria for qualify meritorious sportspersons for consideration for appointment.
Scale of pay (Pre-revised)
Rs. 19900 (Level 2 Cell 1) as per VII CPC (Pre-revised Pay Scale PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 Rs. 5200-20200 Rs. 1900/-)
- Between 18-27 years
- Check the notification for details of the Relaxation in age limit.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply in the format given below as Appendix 'A' neatly typed in English (In A4 size paper only) duly supported by the under mentioned documents within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in news paper (25 May 2019)